Graphic and Web Design
Prizewinning fashion designer with an innovative and socially responsible clothing line seeks responsible, organized and detail oriented Graphic and Web Design Intern for the Fall Winter internship program.
The exciting opportunity will provide: relevant business experience, mentoring and professional references. Explore the New York design industry while you learn how to creatively and clearly position, market and brand a business in the competitive field of fashion.
The internship is an awesome opportunity for perfectionists in the fields of: graphic design, web design and communications to learn the ins-and-outs of building and maintaining a visual (branded) identity. Earn school credit while you work with and learn from the CEO and designer.
Interested candidates should be/have
- Passionate about the brand values
- Detail oriented, organized and responsible
- Strong graphic design skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD)
- Strong web design skills (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with Shopify (not required but helpful)
- College portfolio to demonstrate ability
If interested, please send your resume with a brief cover letter and link to your website or school portfolio to email@example.com.