Chief Operations Officer
We’re searching the ends of the earth (after all, The World Is Flat) for an extraordinary Chief Operations Officer to lead retail and operations at Natalia, Inc. In other words, we’re looking for the right hand to the founder and designer. You will lead the development of a next-generation supply chain, manage production and build a great team.
Natalia, Inc. is a fast-growing NY based startup. It designs beautiful minimalist fashion for women. We 3D print each design in one seamless step right here in the USA. The zero-waste process represents the future of manufacturing and supply-chain innovation. The brand has already been featured in: Oprah, WWD, Fast Company, and FOX.
Natalia, Inc. is an inaugural member of the XRC Labs retail business accelerator, whose founding sponsors include: Parsons School of Design and Kurt Salmon and marketing support from the Harvard Innovation Lab. We have been featured in: ABC News, Forbes, MarketWatch, and Internet Week New York 2015.
Your role will be to lead the build-out of a modern responsive and scalable global supply chain, including:
The Chief Operations Officer is an integral team member and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Coordinate regular management reviews for Development and Manufacturing, including:
- Tracking and reporting progress against key milestones and escalate as required
- Track and monitor prototype and development samples, including schedules and timelines, quality control and environmental certifications.
- Collaborate across functions to identify and deploy opportunities to streamline process, compress lead times, and accelerate time-to-market.
- Manage inventory control of physical inventory and storage.
- Manage vendor negotiations with suppliers and production partners.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance and evolution of COGs and the costing workflow.
- Manage the timely production and efficient delivery of products to customers.
- Graduate with a BA/MBA in Engineering, Management Science and Operations or related field
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook and access
- Extremely well organized, well written and spoken
- Detail oriented and able to keep track of many moving pieces at once
- Proactive, persistent and eager to take initiative
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in order to deal with the unexpected
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and collaborative work style
If interested, please send your resume with a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Natalia Allen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Natalia Allen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.