Chief Marketing Officer
We’re searching the ends of the earth (after all, The World Is Flat) for an extraordinary Chief Marketing Officer to lead Internet marketing and sales at Natalia, Inc. In other words, we’re looking for the right hand to the founder and designer. You’ll help tell the story, build the team and legions of enchanted fans.
Natalia, Inc. is a fast-growing NY based startup. It designs beautiful minimalist fashion for women. We 3-D print each design in one seamless step right here in the USA. The zero-waste process is at the center of the brands core value: simplicity. The brand has already been featured in: Oprah, WWD, Fast Company, and FOX.
Natalia, Inc. is an inaugural member of the XRC Labs retail business accelerator, whose founding sponsors include: Parsons School of Design and Kurt Salmon and marketing support from the Harvard Innovation Lab. We have been featured in: ABC News, Forbes, MarketWatch, and Internet Week New York 2015.
Natalia, Inc. has seen great, early traction online and we want to expand our capabilities dramatically to grow the business. Your primary role is to: coordinate and optimize the brand across desktop and mobile digital channels, drive online sales and viral growth via marketing activities, and build online brand visibility among a target audience using tools such as:
- Internet Advertising
- Social Media
- Web Design
- Google Analytics
The Chief Marketing Officer is an integral team member and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Understand the brand values and audience to manage marketing channels
- Design and execute a comprehensive and measurable Internet marketing strategy
- Manage marketing budget to utilize various marketing channels to highest customer acquisition, retention and sales
- Meaningfully increase online brand visibility with the target audience
- Drive online sales through diverse Internet marketing tactics and hack-tics
- Connect online and offline activity to enhance customer engagement
- Tell the brand story through the website and creative digital materials
- Optimize the company website for e-commerce and m-commerce
- Coordinate and manage online partnerships and digital events
- Improve traffic, conversion and the overall online experience for customers and fans
- Build, organize and manage the subscriber and client database
- Graduate with a BA/MBA in Internet Marketing or related field
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Experience marketing products for a direct-to-consumer e-commerce company
- Experience developing an e-commerce website that has successfully sold full priced items
- Experience as an Internet Marketer in brand development and project management
- Proven experience with new media, internet advertising, including measurement of online strategies, as well as the ability to generate and analyze user data
- Proven experience building engaged, fast-growing large online communities
- Demonstrated experience with: social media, Apps, PPC, SEO, SEM, You Tube, Blogs, and Online Newsletters
- Extremely well organized, well written and able to keep track of many moving pieces at once
- Flexibility and resourcefulness in order to deal with the unexpected
- Solutions oriented, open to critique and a tenacious drive to succeed
If interested, please send your resume with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Natalia Allen provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Natalia Allen complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.