LESSONS IN MINIMALISM
April 24, 2015
As a design brand, NATALIA ALLEN practices minimalism. This powerful philosophy reduces unnecessary elements in order to simplify and enhance life through design. We've put together a few strategies to help incorporate minimalism into your lifestyle through your wardrobe.
- Take inventory of what you have so that you can decide what you don't need.
- Avoid buying trends and instead acquire pieces that won’t be made obsolete by the next season.
- Sell or give away items unused in the last twelve months.
- Create a "uniform" by building your day-to-day wardrobe with essentials and pieces that complement them.
- Re-purge periodically by repeatedly reevaluating the stuff in your life.
- Don’t be a Spartan. Simplify, but remember to enjoy.
Tips courtesy of our daily lives, LifeEdited.com and LifeHack.org.
Leave a Reply